Study Visa

A great option to opt for Canadian education is study visa. There are a ton of great schools, including several universities that are among the best worldwide. Attending school in Canada gets you on the path of global exposure and career options. If you want to live in Canada after your studies then there are some rules.

In most cases, you will be required to stay and work in the province where you went to school. A job offer is also necessary to stay long term, so be sure to network like crazy after classes. You’ll have a major advantage over someone who never spent any time in Canada. However, do not make the mistake of thinking that part-time work during your course of study will count towards any IEC residence streams.